mouse shop is now open!


Hooray! You can now buy all my handmade things at the new shop. Click here to go there now.

There are reusable shopping bags, embroidered bags, linen hearts and pincushions, and a few Christmassy things as well.

There is even a Wedding section...


Please do visit and have a look, and then tell me what you think! I'd really value your feedback. And as a little thank you to you all, there's 10% off your orders for the next two weeks! Just enter the code 'NOTEBOOK' at checkout.

6 comments:

Gigibird said...

Most Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the opening of your online store Sue! All the best :o)

Anonymous said...

It looks as lovely as your personal style of crafting would have led me to imagine... Thanks for including the link to a currency converter, for those of us not fortunate enough to live in the British Isles

Sue said...

Thank you people! Today I am taking a rest from computer nerding - much needed!

Jul said...

Congrats on opening your shop! Looks like some beautiful things.

Anonymous said...

Your new shop looks lovely and I shall be looking to buy in the near future, as I love what you create, the simple linen is certainly my thing, also I collect pincushions and birds!