wochenende

Not that I'm the sort who goes jetting about for the weekend normally, you know, but tomorrow I'm flying off to Munich very early in the morning for a little adventure... it's just what I need at the moment... I've never been before so am quite excited. Early next week I'll post some photos and hopefully have some stories to tell and inspiration to share.

Thank you to everybody who kindly bought things from the shop in my autumn sale. The shop has now closed for a while but there will be more soon, I promise. I'm looking forward to some creative time on my return.

This week I sent off my ten little packages of christmas decorations to my partners in Freshly Blended's 2009 Christmas Ornament Swap. I meant to do it last year but forgot to register, doh. It was fun packing them all up and posting them off all over the world... and should be even more fun receiving my own ten surprise ornaments over the next few weeks.

So now it's off to try and fit all my things in a rucksack and wrap up against the stormy weather to go and get some euros from the post office.

See you next week.

11 comments:

Frances said...

Sue, have a great time in Munich. I spent some days there long ago, and found it a wonderful place. I never studied German, so had to rely on the kindness of strangers. I found many, many kind folks and many beautiful sights.

xo

Tracy x said...

travel safe x

Gilly said...

Have a really wonderful time! X

A time to dance said...

have a lovely time....will miss you...safe journey...

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time - I am sure it will be amazing. Will you visit the Christmas market, I wonder?

Fleur de Boheme said...

Have a nice trip! Munich is a very nice city and the Bavarian food (and beer!) is great!

Hope the Cristmas market is on already as they are gorgeous everywhere in Germany.

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Mouse, I found your blog via Valerie Greeley's. What lovely things you stitch! I love the simplicity of them!
Diane

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Looking forward to the pictures of Munich. And your impressions of it too. Love the wreath...
xx
julie

Elizabeth Musgrave said...

Have a great time. Wonder if the Christmas markets will be on yet.

Diane said...

Ive never been to Germany - hubby has and loves it, so it'll have to go on my "list". Can't wait to see your photos

Courtney said...

Hello! I just wanted to let you know I was a lucky recipient of your ornaments. I was perplexed at first to who would send me something from another country but as soon as I opened the envelope I was so excited to see the cute little ornaments in there! They will be great addition to my Christmas tree!

:)